Buildings and Relationships
Buildings and Relationships came out of a conversation that I had with my husband one morning as we were refining our plan for our own relationship into our twilight years.
This was a really fun topic for me and the addition of a visualization exercise I hope will be really fun for you.
Here are some of the highlights and topics I mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Develop that skill of visualization so you will know when the person to work with comes along
- Create a plan for yourself with another
- Find someone who also has a plan that includes another
- Compare, make adjustments, see if there is a way to make it work
- If not move on
- Make final change to the image
- Start building the foundation
- Address flaws as the arise
- Make additions, changes, and deletions. Redefine as needed.
- Know when the building has been completed or a particular aspect is completed because that is your signal to move up to another building image, or expand, or remodel the current building.
- Keep moving. Life without motion is death. Death for the body and death for the relationship.
We owe it to ourselves and to our children and grandchildren to develop the skills of creation, including detailed visualization before laying that first brick in the physical creation. In this way we can create success and happiness in our lives. We can teach our children to create success and happiness in their lives and they pass that to their children and on and on.
The wisdom of the family tribe is created in just this way.
Until next time, may you grow your life gracefully with wisdom in every step.