Social media was all ablaze with the topic of net neutrality yesterday. I believe the most prominent argument that I saw from the hysterical left was that the evil corporations were going to control all of our access to the Internet. And we shouldn’t have to pay for the services we want. All of the Corporations should offer all of their services for one fee. The left wants competition out and government in.
The other usual argument that I saw was that some other country (like Germany) has a net neutrality and how great it was when they were there. I’m just going to briefly state here that the reason our country became great was because of the way the country was founded. Freedom, free enterprise, and no government interference. So, while it may be great for Germans that they can have all services for one fee, we live in America. America became great because it was built on a great foundation. Germany, on the other hand, has produced leaders who killed millions of people. Germany is the origination of fascism. Why would I listen to them? They reformed themselves, you say. Except they haven’t. Fascism is alive and well in Germany. It has a different face, yet the suppression of those who have a different ideology is alive and well. If that’s what you want, go ahead and move over there. But bringing their crappy EU ideas here is anathema.
Politically, the left in the United States of America want larger government and the right wants free enterprise. The left demonizes free enterprise and labels corporations as evil incarnate. The left herald the virtue of government. They say, corporations, bankers, Wall Street and “big money” are evil. Today I’m talking about how hypocritical the left is for these very reasons.
It is unfortunate how brainwashed the followers of leftism, Marxism, socialism, and so on are. In other words, “the left”. The words coming out of their mouths are designed to describe a political opponent that they hate, but if they simply looked in the mirror, they would see themselves. As an aside, I realize that they say the same thing about the rhetoric of the political right. But it has been my experience that, when people get “red pilled”, they are moving from the left to the right. I have never seen anyone move from the right to the left. I have seen quite a few women temporarily get caught up in the leftist, feminist agenda. But any free-thinking, responsible, independent woman soon realizes that she must follow the entire leftist agenda, whether she agrees or not. If not, she will be slandered and bullied and harassed and sometimes physically harmed by the same people who lured her to their side. She is soon chased back to the right where sanity prevails.
Take The Red Pill
I hope to red pill a few more people with my podcast. I hope you share them. Let’s shine the light of awareness on the “evil corporations”. Let’s get the truth out.
The left insists that evil corporations are going to benefit from the new tax bill. They are hysterical that net neutrality has been withdrawn. They believe in their heart of hearts that the evil corporations on the Internet are going to prevent them from getting what they want. The left is massively successful in creating this kind of hysteria with their base in alignment with their rhetoric. Let’s take a closer look.
Who are these evil corporations that are stealing your money? From the Forbes 400 list of richest people in America, do they support the right or the left? Let’s look at the top 10. Using the Forbes list, I could only find one solid Republican in the top 10. Let’s go over them one by one.
- Bill Gates – Net Worth: $81B Source of wealth: Microsoft
- Jeff Bezos – Net Worth: $67B Source of wealth: Amazon.com
- Warren Buffett – Net Worth: $65.5B Source of wealth: Berkshire Hathaway
- Mark Zuckerberg – Net Worth: $55.5B Source of wealth: Facebook
- Larry Ellison – Net Worth: $49.3B Source of wealth: Oracle (the only Republican)
- Michael Bloomberg – Net Worth: $45B Source of Wealth: Bloomberg LP
- Charles Koch – Net Worth: $42B Source of Wealth: diversified
- David Koch – Net Worth: $42B Source of Wealth: diversified
- Larry Page – Net Worth: #38.5B Source of Wealth: Google
- Sergey Brin – Net Worth: 37.5B Source of Wealth: Google
It looks like 5 of the top 10 are those very same tech companies that are going to take the internet away from you. But OH NO THEY ARE DEMOCRATS. This information is from Forbes 400 list of the richest people in America. The link is below.
- Forbes 400 list of Richest People in America
- Quora.com: Warren Buffett – Berkshire Corporation
- Washington Post: Billionaires Like Democrats More Than Republicans
- Washington Examiner: Koch Brothers 59th in political donations in 2016
- Washington Times: Koch Brothers Oppose Obamacare
- Org: Top Donors in 2016
- World Atlas.com: Richest Counties in the US
- The Bible online: Isaiah 6 vs 1-13 KJV
www.villagewisdompodcast.com – Village Wisdom Podcast and Blog